Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happenings around the Gould's house

I'm not sure where time goes but wherever it goes, it goes fast. I'm behind on posts so I thought I would just do a post on miscellaneous things we have done over the past month.
The girls had Addie over for a sleepover & covered David to "protect" him from the fireAnd then Zhara...David made the girls room a huge tent & they all slept insideOur very good friend Alicia had her darling little baby girl & Alyssa finally got to hold her & she loved EVERY minute of it!
We moved from our 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom, literally across the hall & down one flight of stairs....moving sucks no matter where it is but we like our new apartment & the 200 bucks a month we are saving

Zhara's school has something called a "mini mall" and each child earns kachina cash to "buy" things at the mini mall. This mini mall is a large part of the older kids economic grades but the younger classes just get to make something as a class so Alyssa & I helped last Friday to make play dough & some kind of fuzzy animals. We had a great time & Alyssa just loves being a part of sissy's class
Zhara making play dough (did you know you can make it without cooking it???_
Alyssa serving "lunch" to her friend Cheyenne
Zhara playing at a "station"We, as parents, were invited to the mini mall & so we got to help Zhara shop. She bought a few things for her sister & got some very interesting things. My favorite was a broken spoon that was a "snowboard" that came with a "free" ramp that is HUGE & still in the back of my car waiting to be thrown away because it's just a bunch of paper....


This is the entire school of K-8th at Kachina Country Day School....all 182 students :)

3 comments:

Bre said...

Hope you guy are enjoying your new digs. I sure could use another $200 a month.
Looks like Zhara's got a pretty awesome school. I must admit I'm already starting to freak out about kindergarten.
Nice protective gear David.

The Perkins Family said...

Here I was reading along and suddenly I see me- what a nice surprise! Alyssa was so good with her. You're welcome to bring Zhara by anytime if she wants to hold the baby too.

Ma and Pa said...

That picture of David is priceless.