Saturday, October 31, 2009

Zhara's Halloween Party

Friday was "Crazy Hair Day" at Zhara's school & so we did a crazy amount of bows in the girls hair. Alyssa & I were going to be with Zhara all day because it was the Fall party & I am the homeroom mom. I was stressed out because it was my first party but it all turned out well. It was fun to be with her all morning & Alyssa had a great time. We first did a Fall picture frame for a craft

Alyssa wanted to play with the kitchen instead
Then we went outside & had a popcorn race
Alyssa was the cheerleader because with her, there was an odd amount of children
There was a ring toss
Alyssa was a little nervous & so Sophie helped her get started
The bounce house was the favorite part for everyoneWe made popcorn hands with candy corn, gloves & popcornWe ate lunch with Zhara
Alyssa found a new friend with one of the other moms
We watched Zhara get up & tell the class about her letter B, object & got a prize because she brought an object each day

We had such a great time. I find a great joy in being involved at school, even though it made for a stressful week. I look forward to the next time I get to participate in Zhara's class.

2 comments:

Bre said...

what a fun school!

The Perkins Family said...

I love the pic of Alyssa snuggling with the other mom because it totally shows her personality. I remember her first day in nursery she didn't even know me and she jumped in my lap and said, "Hold me!"