Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Tree

The Monday after Thanksgiving we went to buy our Christmas tree & decorate it for Family Home Evening. After an eventful time of trying to find a tree that was not already dead we got together with my mom & dad, Aimee & Glenn to decorate our tree. Every year when we put up the tree it's fun to look at the ornaments we have collected over the years & the memories that go with some of them. Before I met David I always needed to have the "matching" tree with all the fancy ornaments & it be all "pretty", but as I look at our tree with all of our mis-matched, homemade ornaments I feel such happiness in my heart. No "pretty" tree could bring the spirit of Christmas into my home like our family tree & the memories it holds.
I love our flip flops when we buy our Christmas tree!!








This is where ALL of Alyssa's ornaments ended up hanging (we moved them after she went to bed)
Isn't this a cute picture of Zhara?

I didn't have a super cute one of Lys during the tree but this one was at the park the next day :)

1 comment:

Tara Dawn said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We want to get together again so give me a few dates and we can see what we can do.