Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let the Activites Begin....

Christmas is always a very busy time of year, but with Zhara being in school & David at the end of the road with training it has been extra crazy, but we still have enjoyed every minute we have. Our activities began by going to Bass Pro to see Santa. Last year we got a nice surprise by Santa being free....well, this year it was not a surprise because they advertised it & there were so many people there the wait was over 2 hours. Needless to say we did not stay to see Santa, but we did enjoy some crafts & time at Bass Pro



Zhara's class made gingerbread houses with the 3rd grade class & I volunteered to help out. It was mad chaos with all that icing & candy but I enjoyed being there with Zhara.


We also went to our ward Christmas party at church & enjoyed getting pictures with Santa & I will post those when I get them from my friend because I forgot my camera.

No comments: