My mom turned 50 last Wed & she was coming down on Friday for a meeting she had in Phoenix. We decided to have a little surprise party for her since we couldn't make her Disneyland trip over Valentines. Alyssa & I made a cheesecake Friday morning.

She was surprised when Aimee & Glenn showed up & we had a little party for her. I wish I had the video because when she tried to blow out her candles....there were 2....she couldn't do it. I guess 50 takes the wind out of you :)

It was some really good cheesecake

Alyssa wanted to buy Grandma a barbie, but settled for some well loved toys instead, which Grandma enjoyed (she's a good sport)


Happy birthday mom. I am so thankful you are my mother & I'm thankful that we have had these two years living so close, for all the time that we have been able to spend together & the time the girls have had with you. Here's to another happy 50 years (you could make it!) I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment