Tuesday, March 2, 2010

P is for pajama's, pancakes, pizza & princess

Last week Zhara had "P" week. Each week they focus on one letter of the alphabet & they bring an object every day that they share with everyone. On Friday they got to wear their pajama's to school, which Zhara just thought was totally awesome & I agree because who gets to wear a nightgown to school? They had pancakes for morning snack & then they had a picnic with pizza. I'm sad that Zhara's teacher has been gone for so long & for what she is going through with her cancer, but I have enjoyed every minute of being so involved at school. Alyssa enjoys it even more & I think Zhara does too. It's funny because before I had Zhara, my parents were actually worried about me being a mother because I disliked children so much & now I enjoy these kids, their hugs, the way they hold my hand & want to walk next to me, the way they yell out the window from their car to tell me goodbye. The soul of a child is so precious & I have gained a testimony that our children are who we are, they are who they see us be.


I thought this picture went with "P" because on Thursday we went for a bike ride with some friends & Alyssa was riding in her princess dress. She wanted to wear her shoes but I told her you can't ride a bike in heels.




No comments: