Sometimes I wished that my very talkative 4 year old would have done this more
Our first hotel room that we were only in for like 6 hours was super nice
Lunch at McDonald's....only we ate our own food. We ate so much McDonald's I still feel sick when I think about eating there
My Grandma always made banana pudding for every family event and it was my favorite. I would always tell her when she was gone I wanted her bowl. She tried to give it to me a year before she passed away & I told her she was still alive so I couldn't take it. When she passed away my aunts couldn't find the bowl......it's been almost a year & the day we were driving Sheila texted me that she had found it. So here she is passing the bowl & banana pudding bowl off to me
I have to say it turned out just like Grandma's. I felt her with me that day
We always play croquet when we get together & here is Dad teaching Zhara how to play because he is the champion
Alyssa picked strawberries
Zhara found a bird's nest
The girls loved Jordan
My dad & his siblings
I wasn't able to attend my Grandmother's funeral & we went to visit her grave site. It was closure for me & it was sweet to see the girls. They picked flowers & placed them on top of the grave site. Then a few days later Zhara asked me if she could go back & give some more flowers on Grandma Mary's grave
We were able to spend a day with my oldest friend Tara...oldest in the fact that we have been friends since the 5th grade & actually stayed in touch all these years. The girls loved playing with her little girl & in all the grass. They kept picking huge piles of it
Here they are with their friend Anna
Tara & I.....her daughter Anna, 4 years old, took this picture
My girls are obsessed with the mannequin's at Old Navy & always want a picture with them
We played at the mall for a bit
We all met at Ihop for a breakfast dinner with my grandparents
Zhara & her chocolate chip pancake she devoured
I have my eyes closed but the photographer had her finger over the lens on the one with eyes open & you couldn't see my grandpa
The best part about MO is the fire flies....or lightening bugs. We caught them almost every night & used it as our "nightlight" at night. Aunt Charlotte had lots of bugs crawling around her house...she was a good sport :)
They have this really cool splash park that is set up like a waterfall that the kids can climb up & down. The girls loved it!

Koolaide party with Aunt Charlotte
For some reason the mosquito's LOVED me & Zhara. Alyssa could go out with no bug spray & be fine. I could spray my whole body & they would still eat me alive. This is 12 bites just on my calf
what family night is complete without a little Rock Bank?
Playing at the library
We did some work out at my parent's place. The girls "painted" with water & had a blast










1 comment:
I am so glad you guys enjoyed your trip! It looks like fun minus the 48 hours of driving!
Post a Comment