Friday October 22
nd we took the girls to Disneyland for the first time ever.
Zhara was feeling much better from her sickness the day before....we found out when we got home that she had a massive ear infection & strep throat but the magic of Disneyland and the mercy of the Lord healed her for the day. We waited outside while David got our shuttle tickets & the girls were just so excited.
Zhara said "I'm so excited. I love Disneyland, even though I've never been there"

Here they are getting ready to enter the land of magic....when we walked through the gates I felt like a kid all over again, remembering my trips to Disney World



We got to spend our time at Disneyland with our friends the Roberts...what great memories!

Our first ride was Buzz Light Year. A nice easy ride where you use your gun to shoot the targets. Alyssa was killing me...she had over 1000 & I had like 200. If you look at the picture you will realize what I did at the end of the ride.....that I had my gun pointing at myself, not the targets. So glad that David capture this on camera

I couldn't drive the cars so Leslie rode with Alyssa & from that moment on Miss "
Wesiwe" that she wanted to be with


David thought all the strollers was funny

Tarzan's
tree house

Zhara & Evan best friends for life.....
Zhara talked about marrying him :)


Alyssa & Sydney


Sleeping Beauty castle

Riding the
Carousel

Then it was time for the princess walk. We waited in line for like 45 minutes & I was very tired. We lucked out though because after they let us in they closed it off.

Alyssa was just
mesmerized


Every kids favorite ride It's A Small World

Matter Horn.....the first roller coaster the girls would ride

Waiting in line

Alyssa LOVED it and she was sitting the in the very front of the car.
Zhara wasn't too big of a fan but we convinced her to ride Thunder Mountain....here she is walking out so brave

and then she saw mom......I'm pretty sure she will not ride another roller coaster anytime soon. Alyssa however was ready to ride Space Mountain but it was shut down

Nothing like a little gold to cheer you up though

We walked from 8 in the morning until it was time for dinner. While we waited for our friends to meet us in Downtown Disney we took our shoes off & sat by the fountain

We thought this was interesting

The girls went from 8 am until after 10 pm. They were so awesome. We had no melt downs, very little trouble but when we stopped & sat down to wait for our shuttle they were out. Being 5 months pregnant it was quite the challenge to carry 43 lbs of dead wait onto the shuttle


Saturday we had a BBQ with David's Aunts. We enjoy our time with them when we get it. We can't wait for the next time we get to go for more than one day....there is just to much to see & do for one day.
3 comments:
I love all the pics!!! What wonderful memories you guys will have of that great day!
what a fun day! I love all the pictures.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! You're such a great family! Kris
Post a Comment