Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gould Girl #3

David & I found out that we were going to be adding another addition to our family June 28th. The morning after we found out we sat the girls on the couch & David told them we were going to have a baby. Zhara was so excited she wanted to tell everyone that she saw. She was so cute because she would whisper to me "can I tell them?" Alyssa wasn't so sure what was going on. On October 13th we found out we were having another girl. The whole time Alyssa had been wanting a girl but Zhara wanted a boy right up until the ultrasound tech asked her what she was hoping for & then she said "a girl". We are so blessed to be bringing another daughter of God into our family. It is so fun to see the girls & their excitement. Last weekend David & the girls felt her move for the first time. Alyssa likes to talk to her through my belly button & both of the girls take such good care of me when I'm tired or not feeling well. Now we are just trying to figure out what we should name her.

4 comments:

megan&steve said...

Congratulations! Another wonderful girl to add to your family. How exciting! It seems like baby season again.

Bre said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

Oh, I love Gould girls so glad there will be another one!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this sweet girl to come! I want to snuggle and love her! I am OVER joyed for you and your wonderful family! I love you so very much!