October 15 & 16
th Carrie & I were able to attend Time Out for Women. It was a weekend conference & the theme was Infinite Hope. It was such an amazing experience there are just no words to describe what a spiritual uplifting time it was. It was fun to have a girls weekend. We put together humanitarian hygiene kits for a women's shelter on Saturday & spent Friday night & all day Saturday just having our buckets filled. I can't wait until next year!


While Carrie & I were being spiritual uplifted Brian took Addie down to hang out with David & the girls. They had a sleep over in the living room with movies

This is a picture of the girls looking very happy & with a look of "I'm not really sure if this is for real"

The beginnings of breakfast


the end result......"Dad is great.......he feeds us chocolate cake"

Lunch was at the Monkey Burger....a resteraunt Alyssa talks about all the time.


this is a serious burger

2 men & 3 girls

They played
Frisbee golf before Monkey Burger....needed to burn off some of the sugar eaten for breakfast

I am thankful for such a wonderful husband & for such a wonderful experience I had at Time Out For Women. It was worth every penny I spent & every minute I sat in a chair. Things spoken there have forever changed my life.
2 comments:
I'm glad you could have a spiritual recharge. You are an adorable pregnant lady! I wish didn't live so far away!
It was an amazing weekend! I am blessed to have you as my friend. I love you!
Post a Comment