Thursday, May 26, 2011

End of School Activities

Zhara's school had a mother/daughter pj party at school. We had dinner of hot dogs (Zhara's favorite) Zhara & her best friend Faith

They had a nail painting table & since our rule is you have to be 8 to paint.....she painted mine hand 1


hand 2

we had smores....it was so much fun. I can't wait until both girls are with me next year

Alyssa had a water day at school. She came home covered in sand but here she is before she left

Zhara had field day where they did all kind of water activities. I helped with a cup stacking booth. It was really hot & fun with the water until the clouds & the wind came...



Then they all got cold




The firetruck usually comes & sprays the kids at the end but it was out on a call but I think the kids enjoyed the hose just as wellZhara had a field trip to Brandy Fenton Splash park & her friend Roxanna & her had the same swimsuit


Alyssa & I were able to join them



Alyssa & Riley


All the girls from Zhara's class claimed the rock

No comments: