Zhara was so proud that Daddy let her hold Haleigh while standing up
Friday, May 6, 2011
Moments in March
Okay so some of these first moments actually happened in Feb but I have so many pictures that I'm getting confused.(sorry for the spacing I have no idea why it won't let me take the spaces out!!!)
Zhara was so proud that Daddy let her hold Haleigh while standing up
Haleigh's first bath was a family event
And she was ticked
Her first dr appointment at 2 weeks....Dr said she was "a perfect specimen"

David's first annual District 42 picnic (this actually happened in March) It was a hit. We had a band, tons of food & games
Here's David's boss showing the girls how to play ring toss
and he gave away a 42" TV
Haleigh was yet another hit with the women
We planted flowers....only to have the Javelina's eat most of them
Zhara was so proud that Daddy let her hold Haleigh while standing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment