
On June 4th we had a version scheduled because little baby had turned herself breech and after a week of putting my legs on an ironing board and trying to turn her myself (which was torture) we went to the hospital and they did it for us. We had been told that it sends most women into labor and so we were ready. I was DONE being pregnant and the ultrasound showed that she was about 6 lbs. I was nervous because everything that I had heard was how painful it was, even the nurse before the Dr came in told me to prepare myself for the most intense pain for the next 20 min. So I was ready and was doing my deep breathing as the Dr pushed the baby out of my pelvis and flipped her with his hands from the outside, she flipped back and and then he flipped her again all in less than 5 min. I was mentally prepared that we were having this baby and so they kept me for an hour as they wanted contractions to start to move her down so that she would stay. Long story short it sent me into false labor and we walked I would say at least 10 miles that day trying to get it going.....

but after about 12 hours they sent us home and we waited for our baby to come. Grandma was here all ready to have this baby but instead she stayed and played with the kids for a week while we walked and galloped and pretty much tried anything to get the baby here but alas it was not her time to come.
Zhara put the Walmart bags on and said "Hey Grandma I'm a Walmart worker"
Grandma got to see the Javilinas for the first time
The girls got to test out Aunt Aimee's new clinic
We were disappointed that she didn't come when we thought she would and it was an emotional week but we trust in the Lord's plan and know that He always knows best
No comments:
Post a Comment