Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer time

On Saturdays the girls spent the first few hours of the day doing yard work and it was fun to watch Haleigh copy them.


 How do you survive summer in AZ? Lots and lots of water and ice pops

 A house full of princess'....even dad gets a crown
 We love love Hello Kitty!
 Zhara was fascinated with the kitchen's at Lowe's. I remember being the same way when I was a kid. It made me smile as she stuck her head through the windows, pretended to cook in the kitchens and looked at all the doors. It was exactly what I used to do.

This summer was full of swim lessons and swim meets. We had lessons every morning and meets every Tues night.

 David got to be an "official" timer












Although it was hot for everyone not in the pool it was so much fun to watch Zhara compete and to cheer her on, to see her face light up when she got a ribbon.
-

No comments: