Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alyssa's Tumbling Class




On the mornings that David can take Zhara to school I take Alyssa to tumbling class at the YMCA. It is such a fun time for her & a nice time for us to do something together. It is for 18 months to 3 years but Alyssa is one of the oldest ones there. She LOVES it. She always wants to do everything by herself...even standing on her head...she always says "I self" She has no fear and does a great job. She loves to somersault down the "wedge" and jump on the trampoline. It's a good workout & she always takes a really good nap that day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Angie said...

That's fun to be able to have some one on one time with Alyssa. You can tell she's having fun!

Kim said...

so fun! she looks so much like Zhara. she is beautiful.

Rachel said...

That is so fun that she has something special to do that is just for her and I bet it is so fun for you to watch her.

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I've been wanting to do something like that with Addie. Do you know if all YMCA have that? Addie would love it...