Zhara crossing the bridge
Enjoying the Little People farm







Alyssa riding with Addie (Zhara & Alyssa took turns..they really liked this)
Zhara taking a picture of me


The cactus slide

Riding the carousel 
Alyssa riding with Addie (Zhara & Alyssa took turns..they really liked this)
Climbing the spiderweb
Eating lunch
They were all a little tired at the end (so was mom)
7 comments:
Darling pictures! I wish I could have been there with you guys. Miss you tons!!
It looks like you all had a good time. The Little People place reminds me of when you and your sister played with the people when we would go on vacation.
That little people farm is awesome! It looks as though you've got some aspiring photographers on your hands.
Love the "little people" farm so cute! The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. Miss you!
Which zoo is this? We try to go to all the exciting places in AZ (so we can learn to like it here) but that doesn't look familiar at all!
What a cool slide. Looks like a lot of fun! I need to move back to AZ b/c I cannot believe you are wearing shorts. I love to be warm. This yr. has not been bad here though. We got up to 70 the other day. I love it! I hope you are all doing wonderfully!
That looks like so much fun! The girls are getting so big too!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment