Thursday, September 24, 2009
Happy 5th birthday Zhara
Friday, Sept 11, was Zhara's 5th birthday. I can not believe she is 5 years old. How did time go by so fast? She woke up to her place at the table decorated with flowers & streamers by her Daddy. David is so great & gave Alyssa a flower too. They were so excited. Alyssa said "Oh I looooove my daddy". David is always so good at making his girls feel special. Alyssa & I went to school during lunch & Alyssa got to eat lunch with Zhara. On the way into the school Alyssa saw someone & she was telling her all about her lunch in her Cinderella lunchbox & that she was going to eat lunch with her sissy because it was her birthday. We had mini cupcakes for all 40 kindergartners (2 classes) & then got to stay for story time. That night my mom & dad came down & we went to Glenn & Aimee's to celebrate Zhara & my dad's birthday. We ate pizza, opened presents & played rock band. We had my mom singing & my dad playing the guitar. It was allot of fun. It's great being able to live so close! Happy birthday Zhara. I love you. We are so proud of the girl that you are growing to be.
Eating cupcakes at school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment