Halloween always brings many activities. We had a stake BBQ with a little face painting
![]() |
| Best Dad Ever |
And then there is the Fall Festival at school
And then Trunk or Treat at church
Field trip to the pumpkin patch
Haleigh was the cutest thing ever she wanted to pick a pumpkin for Zhara and was convinced that she wanted a green pumpkin. When Zhara got in the car and I told her about how she picked one out for her Zhara almost cried she thought it was so sweet
I thought the mold was a nice "ghostly" touch...and this is why we don't do pumpkins early in AZ because this was only after setting it out one day
![]() |
| And then there was actual Halloween. We made Alyssa wipe off her lipstick that she put on herself... |
It was so cute this year with the little ones both being big enough to enjoy it. Haleigh walked the whole time and her bucket got heavy but she refused to let anyone carry it so she just carried it like a purse and then would turn her body to the person handing out candy. This is the first year I have ever dressed up....and I thought a witch costume fit me nicely :)








No comments:
Post a Comment