Fall break for my kids was a week long the first week of October. Friday night we were going to head up to Phoenix because the girls and I were going to do the Zoo Walk for Autism with my sister. As my life would go I once again had to treat Zhara for lice and then get her back to school, wash all the laundry again for every person in the house, vacuum every area of the house and pack for an overnight trip to my sisters and a 3 days trip to Grandma's house. While I was doing this I ran into the door frame of the bathroom door and I could have sworn I heard my toe crack as I fell to the floor in pain. My first thought was "I think I might have broken my toe" but seriously who breaks their toe? Well as the afternoon wore on and the pain was shooting up my leg and my toe was twice the size as normal and then as it started turning black and blue I was pretty sure it was broken. Oh yes and did I mention that in the morning I was going to walk 3 miles?????
After a ridiculous almost comical day we made it to my sisters just in time for bed. The girls thought it was great to have a camp out on the big couch.
Before we left for the walk in the morning I happen to look in the mirror as I walked out of the bathroom and good thing because apparently my pants had ripped right in the rear BUT we made it and we had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment