One day Zhara was walking out of school and she turned to smile at me and I thought where did this young lady come from? Wasn't she just a 1st grader last year?
My dear Haleigh is accident prone like her big sister Zhara and has taken many hits to the face. This ice mask is on her face because she swinging on her belly in a swing and had her arms behind her like a bird. I looked at Ericka and said "she's going to fall flat on her face" and not 2 seconds later she fell flat on her face onto cement with no arms to even break her fall. Thankfully she wasn't hurt badly but I learned yet another powerful lesson of listening to the spirit. But she was up and dancing with the older girls a few moments later...their masks were a little more fun
One of David's dreams was to take the girls to see Lion King so when we found out that it was coming to Phoenix we made sure we saved money to get tickets and it was worth every.single.penny!!! David and I had seen it before but it was a completely different experience to see it through the girls eyes. It kept their attention the whole time.
The girls got their new swim coats to keep them warm while I force them to swim through the winter...and they swim outdoors. And then there is Charlotte, who is becoming quite the funny girl!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment