My sister was opening her 3rd clinic and her husband and David were both out of town for the weekend and so the girls and I went up and helped her "test" out the equipment and organize some things. We enjoyed some girl time.
Charlotte has become obsessed with books. She will sit in your lap and just let you read forever and she is always wanting a "boop boop"
These two sisters warm my heart. Haleigh loves to "paint" on Charlotte and of course Char will do it right back because she has to do everything her sisters do

One day we were at Fry's and Haleigh said that she wanted to sit in the basket and that Charlotte could sit right next to her because "she's my friend mom" and that is how they sat the whole time in the store and surprisingly enough Char was happier than she ever is during shopping
This is what happens when you don't check the laundry basket for possible random crayons being place in there. I just grabbed the clothes and shoved them in the washer and then dried them only to find that I had washed and dried 3 crayons of green blue and orange. Ahh yes that was about 150 dollars worth of clothes. I tried some of the craziest things to get it out but they didn't work. It was a good thing that my kids weren't around when it happened because I was ANGRY only to realize that if it had been Zhara I would have told her that ultimately it is the person who is doing the wash responsibility to check pockets and such to make sure nothing gets washed that shouldn't and so...it was my fault
First day of Thanksgiving break brought teeth cleaning. They said it was fine for Haleigh to sit and watch. I told her not to move or she would have to come back out with me and when I would go check on her she would give me the thumbs up and tell me that "Lys is doing a great job"
The dentist gave the younger girls a look over. Haleigh thought it was the greatest thing ever...Char...not so much


No comments:
Post a Comment