Saturday, November 30, 2013

Haleigh

Haleigh Pearl makes me laugh. She has such a great personality and she is 2 going on 10. Here are a just a few moments with her. We go to the YMCA a couple times a week while I do a spin class and every time we leave she always hugs this thing and says "mom take a pictoo". One day while we were shopping at Walmart and looking down the Halloween aisle I was looking at something and she said "hey mom look at me" and this is what I turned around to. Hilarious.
I enjoy cuddle time with this girl before she takes a nap. We lay in a my bed and watch a little TV and read some stories.

She LOVES to dress up and there are times when she wears it to bed....
My dear Haleigh reminds me of Zhara and if any kind of mishap could happen it will happen to her. She has broken her nose, busted her eyebrow open and this picture is an icepack after she fell face first out of a swing onto the concrete. Good thing for her is she is very brave and will totally biff it and say "I'm okay Mom"

I just love this girl. She has this personality about her that just makes you smile and your heart happy. She always wants to help everyone whether it's helping me package or helping the girls pick up dog poop she is right there ready to help and she is "big and strong" so she thinks she can do anything....and she trys.

No comments: