Staying at home with these girls is sometimes overwhelming and frustrating but it is mostly filled with laughter, hugs and kisses and more moments I wish I could capture on camera but here are a few:
Charlotte put on a headband and backpack after the girls left for school one day, just like her big sisters. Haleigh had been having trouble staying in bed and so I would tell her that if she got out of bed she would have to stand in the corner and so one night she walked out and I said Haleigh...and she said I'm going to the corner and she walked right to the corner and stood there and then came out and said I'm ready for bed. It took everything I had not to laugh
Haleigh is a little bit OCD and one of the things she is obsessed with is her binky. Well one night we couldn't find her very last one and so I told her she was too old for the binky. It was not a good time for her but she seemed to go to sleep pretty well....because she found Charlotte's binky
We were having a rain storm and Haleigh stood under the water with a rock "taking and shower and washing her hair"
Haleigh said "Char Char in here we can hide from mommy"
These two girls crack me up. Charlotte was soaked from the water in the wagon and so I was stripping her down to go inside when she ran away and started playing with the hose
Who says you can't have fun at Walmart...especially with no shoes??? These two girls love being like big sisters...and they always want to wear the swim gear
Charlotte finally decided she was old enough to sit with the girls for movie night






No comments:
Post a Comment